May 28, 2009

Lost. In. Eternity


Lost In Eternity aka "L.I.E" is a R&B/HipHop group coming out of Long Island. (Go figure). The trio consists of three male artists, Justin Leakey, Dennis Kellum, and Deshaun Sutton. Each member bring a different aspect of musical genius to the group. With Leak's explosive vocal range, Deshaun's ability to harmonize, and Dennis K's freestyle dance techniques, I'd say L.I.E is a force to be reckoned with..



Justin Leakey bka "Leaks" is the head hancho in charge. He has put everything on the line to take L.I.E to the next level. Eventhough Leaks has such a commanding spirit, his voice and rhymes are able to vocally harmonize with Dennis's ostinati and Deshaun's octave range.


Dennis Kellum bka Dennis K aka "Roc4ya" has been with L.I.E from jump. Dennis and Leaks were apart of former group "Yungfellaz" which disbanded a few years back. They have been working together for about 5 years now. Dennis brings diversity to the group, his stage performance combined with his dance techniques equal fans in the stands. With his ability to sing, rap, and dance Mr. Kellum is a triple threat that may be hard to beat.


Deshaun Sutton aka "Slink"--(ha didn't think I remembered that!) is the newest member of L.I.E and as a new recruit he is well above-par. He adds that "umph" that every group desires. His musical genius has added the fulfillment of sound and rhyme of choice. Since I know him personally, I know how hard he has worked for an opportunity like this and how hard he will work to make it last.



First of all, I forgot to mention that yes, ladies they are all single, sad but true. So if you want to get your L.I.E on, you may have to wait in traffic. Lost. In. Eternity currently has two singles out "Greatest Show" and "American Girl." (Personally, I'm fucking with Greatest Show). The trio is managed by Theo Brown of Interscope Records and is under Third Lane Ent. They have opened up for various artists such as Fabolous, Tank, Bobby Valentino, Brian Mcknight, and Lee Carr one of their fellow lable mates. They are currently working on a new up and coming single, make sure you look out for that one.

For more info: Look up L.I.E on FACEBOOK or MYSPACE




No comments:

Post a Comment