June 23, 2009

Blue Screen of Death!


I know, I know, I've been missing in action for a while now. I was supposed to blog about Summer Jam 2009 but I figured it's too late. You just had to be there...

The reason I've have been off the face of the earth is because of "The Blue Screen of Death!" You only see this screen when your computer crashes. In the past couple weeks technology has not been my friend. My ipod got fucked up somehow, so now that's dead. Then my computer crashed because of an update gone wrong..I'm like that's computer maintainence and it fucked my shit up?? Yeah I was tight. So I couldn't write blogs for a while and I don't like to write on anyone else's computer. But trust, I was going through withdrawl.

Also, when I took my computer to Computer Technical Services, they said they would be able to restore my computer and save all my docs, pictures, and music. So I thought I was good....no, I was wrong. I got my computer fully restored, basically brand new..BUT! THEY DELETED ALL MY MUSIC. I damn near almost cried..[deadass]. Like I was in total shock. My girl kept saying I could get it all back, which is true but if you're a go-hard music feind like myself, then I'm sure you can understand. I mean why the hell else would I do this blog?? Nonetheless, I am officially back on track, so expect a new blog post fairly shortly..

No comments:

Post a Comment